Monday, February 11, 2008

Feb 08 Ranger CHA New Releases!!

Here they are....the awesome new releases from Ranger for the Winter 08 CHA show!!
The first item is a White Pen!!
I can't wait to get my hands on these to give em a try.
I'm very excited because it's so hard to find a good white pen....
Maybe this will end the never ending search!


The next item is this way cool spinner to store Ink Blending Tools, paints or other goodies :)
Love the retro feel of it!

Last but certainly not least....Pigment Ink!!!!!
YES!!
I'm so excited about this ~ pigment ink pads to match the awesome Adirondack line of inks!
They are starting out with 20 inks but I'm sure there will be more added to this ever expanding line in the near future :)

Ahhhh....such wonderful goodies....now if we could all just get our hands on them to play ;) LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!