Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April ATC Swap Results

I wanted to share some of the amazing ATC's made by some fellow crafters in a recent ATC swap hosted on the About.com Scrapbooking site.....

Top - Dixie (the one with the 2 boys is my son & nephew - it's titled "Little Man"), Bottom R - Shannon; Bottom L - Theresa.

ATC Swap April08 003

Top - Crystal; Bottom - Tammy

ATC Swap April08 002

Phinny (all 4)

ATC Swap April08 001

Of course this is only a small sampling of the 101 cards that everyone sent in. There were many many One-of-a-Kind ATC's and I didn't even think to photograph them prior to sorting...shoot, I didn't even take pics of some of my OOK cards!

Anyway, thanks ladies for another wonderful swap!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - they are all great! Can't wait to see what comes in the mail soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these! I had to skip this month's swap so I love to see what everyone did! Love them all! The ones by Shannon (as always) made me laugh! Gorgeous cards by Phinny, sweet ones by Dixie, and wonderful designs by Crystal and Tammy! (did I leave anyone out??!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh fun! Goodie, goodie. Mine are coming in the mail, too.

    ~phinny
    (who's work is shiny and reflects off the camera. Oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so great!! I'm looking forward to see what I get!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!