Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fat Book Swap - 4 1/2 more people needed!!

LOL....you read that right, 4 1/2 people needed ~ nope, we're not going to cut anybody in two ;) tee hee hee.... Here are the details....Fat Book Swap. The theme is going to be Women. All of the individual themes will be related to women in some way and need to incorporate a quote about/by women.

So far we have the following people signed up. If you don't think you want to work on the whole set (10 themes) there is a spot open to work on 5 of the themes. (that's the 1/2). If nobody wants it I will fill it up :)

Players....

  1. Roni
  2. Phinny
  3. Carmen (5) /?????(5)
  4. Nina Perrin
  5. Linda B
  6. Dixie (other wise known as Mom)
  7. Andi
  8. Kelly
  9. Shannon
  10. .
Please don't feel like you have to live in the United States to play. This swap is open to anyone who wishes to play. I don't mind shipping internationally so everyone can play :)
Sooooo, stop being shy and sign up to play....you know you want to!

4 comments:

  1. OK.. you are so right.. I do want to but I am very very 'intimidated'...
    I want to make sure I can fulfill the commitment...
    I love this theme, though and would like to join!
    But, before I do the high dive, I need to really understand the rules again... would you please email me at andisexton@cascadeaccess.com and 'splain' the rules, deadlines, etc?
    Thanks!
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join! Like Andi, this is my first time and I want to make sure I absolutely "get it". (Don't want to let anyone down!)

    I'll take the 5 themes spot if nobody else has claimed it.

    Thanks!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I knew I was ;)

    I sent you both a bit more detailed message that I think I may just post here on the blog...it might help easy someone elses fears about joining!

    Carmen the 5 spot is yours!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roni,
    When is the due date for this swap? Kind of thinking about it, but need to make sure I will be able to meet the due date.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!