Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cowgirl Fun!

Here are a few fun things made using Queen's Dresser Drawers Cowgirl stamps.... The first few are made using the stamp "Queen of the Rodeo". A fun stamp that can be used in a multitude of ways...

Queen of the Rodeo ATC

Supplies: QDD Rubber Stamp; Archival Ink - Ranger; Watercolor Pencils

QDD - April 08 003

Queen of Hearts ATC

Supplies: QDD Rubber Stamp; Distress Inks - Ranger; Cut & Dry Nibs - Ranger (used to color the image); Newsprint Pattern Paper - K & Co; Heart Nailheads - Karen Foster

QDD - April 08 002

Happy Birthday to the Queen Card

Supplies: QDD Rubber Stamp; Distress Ink, Ink Blending Tool & Foam; Acrylic Dabber; Archival Ink - Ranger; German Scrap; Star Nailheads, Twine - Unknown

QDD - April 08 006

Calamity Jane ATC

Supplies: QDD Girl Champion Rider Rubber Stamp; Mica ATC Blank - Hannah Grey; Distress Ink, Archival Ink, Cut & Dry Nibs - Ranger; Newsprint Pattern Paper - K & Co; Tag - Office Depot; Gun Nailheads - Unknown

QDD - April 08 004

I have a few more Cowgirls to share but just don't have photos of them yet. I promise to share them as soon as I do though. I highly suggest you check out all of the Queen's Dresser Drawer Cowgirls if you like these. They are all just as cool as the ones I used today :)

I don't know if I will have a rubber stamp mfg/designer to share with you tomorrow...I have a special surprise that I'm waiting on but will post it as soon as the mail man cooperates :) Trust me, it'll be worth the wait!!

Have a GREAT Saturday!!

9 comments:

  1. I love all the cowgirl cards. Colors, layout, you name it. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And like you probably already saw on the About.com thread (Wait - is phinny stalking Roni?!? LOL) I just received FOUR of the Queen's Dresser Drawers from Hannah Grey this week and I am so excited to use them for my ATCs and inchies. They are the perfect small size!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cowgirl cards. I wish you could remember where you got all these neat nailheads - I NEED them!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! They make me think of the (very old) Annie Oakley movies! My mom was a big A.O. fan when she was a teenager, so I grew up hearing stories about her. I'll definitely have to check out the catalog! Thanks for sharing!!

    You definitely have me curious about what you're going to be revealing to us when the mailman cooperastes! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one with the crossed guns is so cool! I see that you posted a link to the western nailheads in a later post, thanks! Those silver bullet ones could come in handy too....for a Dracula ATC!!! (or is it for zombies???)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone :) They were fun to make as I'd never done much for cow"Girls" before...at our house it's always cowboys.

    Karen - ROFL ~ well vampires, zombies...I'm thinkin I'd try the silver bullets on whatever was comin at me ;) Maybe it's wherewolves?!?!? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Reminds me of a restaurant I went to in New York once, called the Cowgirl Hall of Fame! They had art work similar to these around the walls, was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I get the last stamp??? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a Queen's Dresser Drawer stamp. If you click on the link in the supply list it will take you to Hannah Grey. If it's not in stock, e-mail them, I think she will order it for you.

    HTH~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!