Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fav. Featured Rubber Stamp Retailer Winner is.....

The winner from the Featured Rubber Stamp Retailer is.....

Mezza!!!!!!!!!

There's alot I could choose but I like Lizzie Anne Designs but you did say a retailer so DP Artworks I love the designs and they have a great range with lots of diffrent styles which I like because I like to try new stuff.

Mez xxx

Congratulations Mez ~ please e-mail me your addy so I can get your stamp & ATC kit out in the mail to you :)


Also, just wanted to let you know I'm getting lots of correct answers for the Ink Stains Trivia but there's still time to send in your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. You are a lucky duck, Mezza!

    Be sure to come back and let us know what you got and how you use it, k? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Roni :) I am so excited :)

    Mez xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!