Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

by Kelly!! :) She is so funny, you have to check out her post about being tagged... She even included pics of herself when she was little. I am so not going to do that but I will play along (even though I totally spaced on this for a couple weeks!!).



here are the rules I’m supposed to follow…..


1. Link back to the person that tagged you. Check!
2. Post these rules on your blog. Check!
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. Check!



  • I don't particularly care for Chocolate or Coffee.

  • I'm a night owl and love crafting in the middle of the night....my mind just works better then!

  • I'm a quote collector (if you haven't figured that out by all the quotes I post for various occasions.)

  • I curl my hair each and every day without fail. I have ever since 6th grade!!
  • My favorite color is blue and most of my cloths are blue or have blue in them.
  • One of my favorite foods is fresh bread...mmmm!

  • 4. Tag six people at the end of your entry. Check! ~ Linda, Shannon, Hels, Cabbie, Audrey (welcome to the world of tagging in blogger land!!) and Nina. Have fun guys :)

    1 comment:

    1. Nawty Roni, tagging me!! LOL I have done six useless bits of info about me now hun....cheers!! :O))

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your thoughts and comments!