Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birthday Cards

Today I wanted to share a few birthday cards I made. I had thought I was going to give you a supply list and tell you a bit more about them but alas the darn weather doesn't want to cooperate! I'll be glad when this weather system passes...I'm tired of turning the computer on and off all the time!

On to the cards...these card vary widely in styles, techniques and colors ~ hopefully something for everyone :)

Happy_Birthday_-_dist_emb_powders


Red HB card


HB Circus Card


Blue Birthday Stripe card

Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!!

Sending you all Inky Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh. Those are great! I love the design of the h b monogram one. And the stamp on the last card is very, very cool.

    I so need to just sit down and make a bunch of cards so I have them on hand for birthdays and other occasions that pop up. I keep meaning to do it, but then never do. (I know, I know - you've got 80 bazillion cards made! lol)

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I really like the monogram idea, where you wrote the words on next to the letters! The first card is super...looks like it was stamped on canvas!
    Hope the weather starts to cooperate for you, must be such an irritation to lose your computer!! Of course, that just means you have more time to ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage card - works well for the guys. And the last blue one would be nice with a GC tucked inside.

    Sorry your getting hit with all the rain. Most of those storms are passing us to the north but it's causing alot of levee breaks down here and flooding is a major, major issue for some. Hope it dries up soon - for all our sanity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!