Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tim Holtz Give-A-Way - 3 days left!!!

If you didn't get a chance to visit on Sunday, Tim Holtz was the featured rubber stamp designer for the topper to the Ink Stains 6 Months Anniversary Celebration.

You only have 3 days left to tell me what your favorite Tim Holtz product is so hurry and post!

I have added another goodie to the TH box of fun ~ Nib Chart (V2-1095) on page 145 of the main caty @ Stampers Anonymous!! I found that I have 2...one mounted & one UM - I have added the mounted stamp to the box. It's got a bit of staining to the rubber but it still makes a great image!

9 comments:

  1. No! Don't add anymore goodies to the box....it's just going to make me hope to win even more!!! You're going to overstress this old body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - pick me, pick me, pick meeeeee! (*sending psychic vibes to Random.com to pick my name*) LOL

    You are WAY to generous and good to us, Roni. Thank you for the hard work you put into the blog every day!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my oh my!!! sounds wonderful!!! pick me please!!! I love ALL the TH / Ranger products but I think if i had to pick one I HAD to have it would be the Tea Dye distress Ink pad....all though the Craft sheet and the Tonic scissors are right behind that...and the other colors of distress ink hehehehehe sending out some woowooo to the Random generator all the way in Sunny Northern California.... wooowooowooo pick Patti V...pick me.... heheheehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so love tim holtz unmounted stamp! but really, tim holtz products hold a special place in my scrapbooking life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the distressing inks... oh and AIs and i also love his stamps...
    Can his hair be a tool cause he has awesome hair too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hell, the misspvc is right, the craftsheet....

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL ~ yep Mindy I'd say his hair could be one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tim is my favorite part of the line! The fact that he shares, that he is so inventive, that he loves his dog... can't imagine my creative life without him or his mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pick JUST ONE?!?! I don't know if I can pick a favorite. lol Hmmm, I think my favorite would be the Distress Crackle Paint! Love that stuff!!!

    xo,

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!