Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finger Update...

Thanks to everyone with your well wishes and advice. I followed some wise words and put ice on it for a while last night...pleanty of tylenol and I wore one of those little plastic finger guards.

My finger feels better and doesn't hurt nearly as bad. It is still tender so I'm still wearing the plastic straight jacket ;) I'm thinking I must have just sprained it as there isn't much swelling and only a bit of discoloration. Whew!

Anyway, I'm still able to craft so that's the important thing - typing...well, that's another story. I have a terrible time with that but hopefully it'll feel better soon so I can take this thing off!

Thanks again everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your finger is improving, hope it is fully healed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. It looks so sad and hurt-y in that splint. Heal fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!