Friday, September 12, 2008

4 for 1 Friday! - Madjak Designs - En-Trance

Wooo Hooo!! It's Friday!!!

You know what that means ~ 4 for 1 Friday :)

Four different items made with one stamp! This week I'm using one of the images from Madjak Designs - "En-trance" sheet of stamps. I also decided that I was going to use my Ink Blending Tool today as well. I've not used it much lately so I wanted to bring it back out of hiding and play a little!

Here you go....

Believe

I used a cuddle bug embossing folder to make the background paper w/metallic rub-ons to highlight.

4 for 1011

close up of the leaf gems & image....

4 for 1012

Kiss

The text behind the image is all "love" related definitions printed on acetate.

4 for 1004

Enchanted

Fun ATC with Stickles swirls here and there.

4 for 1003

The Key

I think this is my favorite! It's made using a real key...I don't know if the key hole is real or not...it was just hiding in my stash but it fit perfectly :) I love it when that happens!

4 for 1013

I actually have another example but it just need something....I hate white space and while it's not actually "white" it just looks too open to me.... Not sure what I'm going to add to it but there will be something added before I give it to anyone.

4 for 1005

Here's to another week under out belts!

Hope you had a great one...

and here's to an even better weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love that image! And your samples are stupendous as always. Where did you find those flower gems, they add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen ~ I found those in the sewing department at Wal-Mart! They are stitch on type gems...they have a little hole on each side of them but I don't think it detracts from the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!