Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paper Artsy Winner!

Hey everyone...sorry I didn't get to this sooner...bbq was great but I woke up yesterday with an awful sore throat which has turned into a full blown cold. The food was super, it was great to see my aunt & uncle who we don't see much, we went to a fun auction but by the end of the day i was totally wiped out. I went to bed at 8:00p.m....I normally stay up till midnight if that tells you anything. Not done a thing today but drink hot tea, sleep and take meds. I think I'll go right back to that after I post the winner...

So, without further delay ~ the winner of the Paper Artsy rubber stamps is (drawn randomly by Random.org)

......

lildebi said...
I really love all their stamps, but if I have to pick a favorite it is PETALS Plate 4 from the INK and the DOG collection.
September 30, 2008 7:38 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Lil Debi!!

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get these in the mail to you :)

I had planned on having another rubber stamp retailer/designer feature today but it's so not going to happen...sorry ~ maybe I'll post it tomorrow if I'm feeling better...

TTFN friends

7 comments:

  1. Oh Roni, Hope you feel better soon, Take Care Jaqi trqxg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops seems I typed the word verification in the wrong box by the looks of the above....Sorry Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to lildebbie!
    And I'm sorry to hear you've got a cold Roni....take it easy and pamper yourself for a change! You've given us more than enough techniques to keep us busy for the next year if need be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a fun get-together, but sorry you have a cold~NO FUN. Keep taking good care of yourself, and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. take care roni, drink more water, have more rest, get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take good care...and hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get some rest Roni! Take care of yourself!
    Here is some internet chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!