Friday, April 24, 2009

100 K Winners - Thurs & Friday!!!

Well, I messed up huh? Last night I was way too tired after company left to post so I *Thought* I'd get to it first thing this morning....well Murphy's Law prevails and I had an emergency that I had to take care of today so I didn't get yesterday's winner OR the technique for today done either...

So....

Here is the winner from Thursday....


Nunt!


Nunt said...
Imagine how many visits you'd have without us, who silently stalk your RSS from Google Reader and do not count towards the number ;) Well, I had to pop by into the actual blog to give you a +1 :)
April 20, 2009 4:21 AM


and


Here is a winner for today...


xxSimplethingxx


xxsimplethingxx said...
Wow Roni, you are SO organised I can't believe it! Some great ideas in here.. thanks again!
April 24, 2009 2:35 AM


Congrats Ladies ~ Please send me your addy and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you :)


Now if things go as planned I should have one more recycling technique for you tomorrow...if Murphy is hanging around again...I may not! We'll just have to see but either way the drawing for all the goods will be tomorrow for sure!!


Till then friends, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

9 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog somehow, can't remember but I'm glad I did. Such a wealth of information given so freely and so much attention to detail on your tutorials. Thank you for all the effort you put into your amazing blog. I'm now a follower. I especially love all the bamboo tile tutorials as I'm just starting out using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just realised that's how I came across your blog. I googled bamboo tiles and up popped your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your emergency was not bad and your enjoying your Friday night. I have found that so much of what I use comes into this house month after month I just try to keep what I need and I do feel good about it. My Green tip is, yogurt cups are great paint cups!! I don't have water in my craft area (even on the same floor) so by saving old milk container with water, old garage towels, hospital dish pan and yogurt containers I can do just about anything.
    p.s. I still have to leave the loft to use the potty, lol...
    have a great weekend,
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrads ladies! Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot! Congrats ladies. I know you are gonna have so much fun with the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners. I can imagine them waiting for their goodies like children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I actually WON something o_o *jumps up and down with joy*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the goodie bag - is there anything better in life than random secret presents from your like-minded friends? I don't think so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners. I know you're going to love whatever you get...Roni sends the most amazing prizes! There is sure to be something to spark a new idea or take you on a new inspirational direction!
    Roni, here's hoping that things calm down and allow you a little time to catch your breath!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!