Sunday, April 12, 2009

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Sale!!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you had a great day with family and friends this beautiful Easter day...

I wanted to tell you about a great sale at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps before I forgot again (I was going to mention it earlier this week but of course I forgot!).

They are having a "Stimulus Sale" ~ 30% off their awesome selection of rubber stamps!! If you've been admiring them now's the time to buy!

The sale runs from now till April 30th!

Also, I wanted to mention that this week I'll be sharing some fun image transfer techniques that I wasn't able to include in the book. These are really great techniques that can be used on any variety of projects from ATC's, cards, scrapbook lay-outs, altered or collage arts and so much more! Hope you stop by and check em out :)

Till then ~ happy day and don't eat too many sweet goodies!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope u had a great Easter feast there too! We did...now I can't eat for a week! I look forward to the transfer techniques I have heard so much about too. And ty for the heads up on a stamp sale...really will go see what I might (must) have LOLOL...at least it will be fat-free! See u tomorrow, Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the tranfer techniques, My husband lost his job after 25 years so no shopping for me. I will just have to use supplies I have on hand. I think I will be able to find a few, LOL. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!