Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shrink Plastic Bracelet WInners!!!

Hi Guys ~ sorry this took a while but here are the winners of the bracelets in no particular order (as chosen by Random.org).....

JPScraps

JPScraps said...
How do you come up with all these creative ideas? I never would have thought of it. The bracelets are great!
May 18, 2009 9:44 PM

Nicki Lundeen

Nicki Lundeen said...
Those are really awesome. You are very cretive. I haven't used shrink plastic (shrinky dinks) since I was a young girl. I remember when they first came out (boy did I just age myself!), I shrinky dinked myself to death. Loved those things. I might just have to start using them again!
May 20, 2009 10:34 AM

and

Elizabeth Staley

Elizabeth Staley said...
These are so cool! Love the Heart and the skull- great idea as always!
May 19, 2009 1:07 PM

Congrats to you all!!!

Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get these in the mail to you :)

Another fun give-a-way coming soon so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!