Friday, July 10, 2009

Christmas in July Winner #3!!!

Hi Guys!

I hope you've all had a wonderful Friday! It's been busy around here ~ they were calling for rain this afternoon so we were racing around trying to get all of our hay made and in the barn. Well as it turns out we STILL don't have rain yet!! I guess the good thing is it's done and we don't have to worry about it now.

Anyway, I have another Christmas in July winner :)

The winner for today is.....

Pamela D.!!!!!!

Pamela D. said...
I really liked your craft today. I added your blog to my favorites list and check it on a daily basis. I have fallen in love with alcohol inks and I even dyed my heat gun like you did. Thanks for giving us so much inspiration! Pamela D.
July 10, 2009 12:07 AM

Congrats Pamela!

You have your choice of the plaque from yesterday or a surprise Christmas embellishment :) Please send your choice along with your snail mail addy to me so I can get your goodie out in the mail to you!

Thanks so much for reading and playing along!

For the next winner everyone will have all weekend to post and I'll draw the next winner on Monday :)

Good Luck All!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I think I would like the plaque you showed us yesterday. My address is:
    Pamela Daniel
    13890 Daniel Lane
    Silverhill, AL 36576

    I'm way down here by the redneck Riviera where we're always hot AND humid. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!