Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ink Stained Sketch 20090626 Results

Well, I had planned on having several cards to share with you today but since my studio is STILL torn apart waiting for help from dh. SOOO, that's a no go.

Ink Stained Sketch 20090626
Ink Stained Sketch 20090626002

But, Phinny is here to save the day!!! She made and shared two awesome looking cards using the sketch from 6-26 with us.

Both cards are very beautiful but I have to say the first is definitely my fav...the blues work perfectly to highlight the sky in the main image and really makes the yellow in the wings pop.

phinny 2


phinny 1


Awesome work Phinny!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Remember if you make a card using one of the Ink Stained Sketches be sure to send me a link or a scan and I'll post it here along with the rest.

Tomorrow I'll have a fresh Ink Stained Sketch to share with you to get more creative juices flowing.
Sunday I'll be sharing more vintage postcards.
Then, next week I'm going to start the week off by sharing a fun technique courtesy of my garden....hhhmmmmmm what could it be?!?!?! ;)
Be sure to check back then!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first card best, too! Beautiful, Phinny... thank you for sharing and for being so clever as to know how to use your computer to it's full advantage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!