Monday, July 20, 2009

Studio Move in Progress!!

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd jump on and let you know what was going on.

First and foremost all of the books that were pre-ordered have been signed, sealed and shipped!! YEAH!!!! I have an extra little surprise ~ ALL of the books sent come with an extra something ~ I had more than enough projects (Cards, ATC's, Plaques, etc) from the book to share with everyone! It was originally going to be the first 25 orders but as I sorted through the "Project" boxes I found plenty to share with everyone!

Hope you all enjoy the book and the little extra. I'd love to hear what you think after you get a chance to take a look!

AND

There has been progress on my new room!!! We got Ben's stuff moved out Sat. a.m., I painted Sat. afternoon and started moving in on Sunday!! I've been working like mad trying to get everything moved from one place to another ~ sorting, containerizing, storing... I'd say I'm a little over 1/2 way done. I hope to have the rest moved tomorrow so we can get Ben's new room set up. Right now he's sleeping on the couch and complaining constantly. :S

I'm sorry about not having any project to post but I promise as soon as I get everything situated new projects, techniques and more will resume as usual!

Hope you all have a wonderful week

and

let's keep our fingers crossed in hopes the mail is moving fast!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get the book. And the something extra! how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous time in your life this moment is my dear friend! A published author and now your home gets to house the room you'd hoped for for so long! It simply could not happen to a more wonderful and deserving person! I love you Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Molly - this is a wonderful time in your life. I'm so proud of you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so eager to get it! Feels like I ordered it forever ago..yes Roni...you are totally deserving of all this....I hope it hits the best sellers lists! I for one have been recommending it (and you) all over the place! xoxo Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now I REALLY can't wait for my book! How exciting!

    I hope it is very, VERY sucessful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Molly said. Yes, yes and yes. So exciting for you - a published author and a new studio space. Wonderful!

    Would you like me to write you a review on Amazon.com et al? I'd be happy to.

    Kudos and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - published and a new studio---exciting times!!! Congratulations and can't wait to see pictures of your new "digs".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roni! Guess what was on my doorstep today??? Your book! I am paroozing it this very moment! I love my Painted Tyvek! Thank you so very much! I love the book and can't wait to try out some of the techniques! Very clearly written & presented I might add! The book is EXCELLENT! Just exactly what I need!

    Can you tell I am excited???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Roni! Mine came today..soooo awesome! I cannot wait to dive in! And ty so much for the gift...It totally goes with my decor! A very sweet touch I might add...but..that's you! SWEET! ty ty ty...hope you sell a million! xox Cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine came too! Wow, wow, WOW! I am totally blown away by this book. Well done, my friend. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got my book Wednesday! I'm so excited! Even tho I got home late that night, I had to take time to look at each page. Thank you for the gift! The book is great! Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was one of the lucky ones to get a gift with my book too!!
    THANKS so much, Roni!!
    The book is STUNNING and so very well put together!! I can't wait to try some of your techniques!
    THANKS!!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!