Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weebles wobble but I sure don't!

Sorry for the delay in drawing a winner for the book and artwork ~
I took a tumble...well actually two ~ I fell down in the garden while harvesting roma's on Friday afternoon then I body slammed myself in the kitchen yesterday while trying to reach the phone in time. If you have to fall down somewhere I would suggest falling down in the garden...it's much easier on your body than falling down on concrete!

Needless to say I didn't do much of anything yesterday after the 2nd fall other than take Ibuprofen and ache - LOL!!

I have pulled the names and I'm getting ready to post right now :)

3 comments:

  1. Ouch. Hi, Roni. Hope you're okay. Sounds painful. I once took a nasty spill with the last three steps of our stairs and I was carrying my toddler at the time to boot!

    Not fun. Hope you're doing okay and congrats to all your winners! So lucky! =)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....Sorry to hear about this. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are ok. It is never fun to fall as an adult. I never remember it hurting so bad as a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!