Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Filled Cream Puffs!

Well, I didn't get to the envies today...too many crafty irons in the fire at the moment. Working on CHA projects :) I am going to make time for the envies tomorrow but in the mean time I thought I would share a rich and decadent autumn treat I rec'd in an e-mail today....

Pumpkin Filled Cream Puffs
w/ Maple Caramel Sauce

Looks delish doesn't it?
Oh my...makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
I am going to pick up the nec. ingredients the next time I go to the store :)
Here is the link to the recipe...BH&G Pumpkin Cream Puffs.
Do you have any favorite Autumn Treats?
If so, please feel free to post a link or the entire recipe in the comments section! The more the merrier ;)
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do! I just posted this last week:

    http://frecklefacepw.blogspot.com/2009/10/recipe-pams-pumpkin-bars.html

    I think I'm going to have to try this recipe too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!