Friday, October 2, 2009

World Card Making Day Sketches #2

We're getting closer to World Card Making Day!!!

I got the card finished for yesterday's sketch...it takes so long for Stickles to dry!!

Card Sketches 014

and

I have two more sketches as promised!

Card Sketches 004

(Sorry the glue didn't dry on the letters)

Card Sketches 012

I just love this sketch...

adding ATC's to cards is one of my favorite things to do!

It's a card and goodie in one!

Card Sketches 002

Would you believe I don't have any black ribbon left!!! I used orange instead but I so need to find some black! Last time I went to JoAnn's they were sold out of everything but the really skinny stuff :(

Card Sketches 013

Be sure to tune in tomorrow...

I'll be posting a few challenges as well as giving away a little goodie bag filled with fun stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I have two cards made after blog hopping yesterday. I'm sure I saw the scetches somewhere. I love the ones you made. my blog is dkeyser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY cool ~ they are awesome Diane :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!