Friday, January 22, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 1-22-10

Hi Friends!

It's been such a long time since I've made any cards I thought it was time I posted a new sketch and a couple of cards to go along with it!

Today's sketch features ovals and fun edges ~

Ink Stained Card Sketch

1-22-10

ink stained sketch 1-22-10 001

And my cards....
For some reason I just could not get both the glimmer mist paper to show up w/o the flash but when I used the flash the gold foil paper had a bad glare.

ink stained sketch 1-22-10 002

ink stained sketch 1-22-10 003

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards Roni. Having fun reading your book. Enjoy your weekend!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately need ideas on how to pay for new goodies!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!