Friday, March 19, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 3-19-10

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Well have you taken a look at the stamp poll since it closed?

Looks like we all need some ideas for cute stamps and foam stamps.

I'll be working on it to see what I can come up with ;)

Here is today's Ink Stained Card Sketch!

It's a bit more open than I normally like but it's a real time saver when you need a to make a card quick or if you're short on time but want to create.

Enjoy!

Ink Stained Card Sketch

3-19-2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 3-19-10 001

and here is my card....

It's your Birthday...

Main b-day stamp - Cat's Life Press, mini flower stamp - Basic Grey

Ink Stained Card Sketch 3-19-10 002

Now it's your turn!

I hope you all have a nice weekend in store.

Maybe a little stampin' or craftin???

Tomorrow I'm going to share a quick and fun little project I got in an e-mail the other day...Flower Pins :) They won't be just like the example but still quick, easy and cute.

Sunday of course I'll have more Vintage Postcards

and

if you haven't posted in the 1000 post thread yet you still have a chance to enter :)

I'll be drawing the winner on Sunday as well!

Have lots more in store next week but you'll have to tune in then to find out what it is!

Till then friends,

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of this card. You can take it any direction you want. Thanks Roni!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni -

    Great card! I love the personalization of the date on the card. I really love the choice of colors too. I would not have thought they went together - but they really do and they look fabulous together!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!