Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Stamp Give-A-Way Winner!!!

And the winner of the Get Inked March stamp set is......


HAYDEE!!!


Haydee said...
Love the Vintage, Nature - especially the tree!!! SO love the Tweedle dee and Tweedle Dum~ Thanks!
March 13, 2010 11:22 PM


Congratulations Hadee!


Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get your stamps in the mail :)


Hope you enjoy the stamps!!


Tomorrow I'll have a new stamp designer/retailer to share with you that I know you'll love!!

Be sure to stop in and see who it is ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Haydee, I'm sure you'll love your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Haydee - Have fun with your new goodies!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrads! that was my fav too!

    cher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!