Friday, July 2, 2010

Ink Stained Roni - Stamp #1 - Uncle Edgar

Hey Hey Hey...

as promised, here is the first preview of my new stamp line. You all know how much I love my men ;) So I decided to start with the first guy in my line...Uncle Edgar. He's a bit quirky and a little on the funky side but don't we all have a favorite uncle like that? Maybe it's just me but I think he gives off a "steampunk" vibe too.

anyway...here you go ~

Uncle Edgar
(He measures 1 5/8" x 2 1/2")
Uncle Edgar 006
and a few cards....
This card also uses a few stamps from the "Moments in Time" set which is currently ava. and on sale!.
Uncle Edgar 001
This one didn't photo so well...copper kept reflecting no matter how I lit it.
Uncle Edgar 004
And finally....
Uncle Edgar 005
Well??????
What do you think?
Yes, no ?????
Honest opinions....

9 comments:

  1. its very nice Roni, more please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him! He is quirky but that's what gives him character! I'd use this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love!

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Uncle Edgar! He has class and character./

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the rest of your stamps. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is fab - especially like the b yourself card! looking forward to seeing more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Uncle Edgar Roni! He is definitely Steampunk material - LOL! Great job.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a very interesting fella!!! Reminds me of an old Dutch Uncle I had years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!