Friday, July 16, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #20

Yes, that's right it's

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Color Challenge #20!!

This week we have some very fun colors to play with...

JFFCC20

The very first thing that came to mind when I saw these colors....

the 70's!!!

O.k...I have to admit this is not retro to me, I lived it. I made it through the burnt orange refrigerators, avocado toilets,mustard seed yellow shag carpet and wood paneling so this color combo brings back memories of a funky colored childhood - LOL!!

Always go with your first instinct so I pulled out some very 70's looking pattern paper, the funky new Kitty Power stamp, added a bit of the Artsy Pulpit Flower in the background and this is what I came up with...

jff cc 7-16 - inkstainedroni 002

This was a fun color combo to work with!

Does it inspire you?

Well if it does, be sure to join in the fun...

you just might be

the lucky winner of $50.00 in free stamps

from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps!!!

Just post a link to your creation on the Just For Fun Blog and check back next week to see if you're the lucky winner!

Now if you're in need of a bit more inspiration, be sure to check out the other fun projects from the other Just For Fun DT Girls...



6 comments:

  1. Roni -

    This is such a fun and cheerful card! I love your take on it.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too young to remember the actual 70's, wasn't born yet :P But this cat looks like it could've been there. Very retro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, dude! I lived it too, and I DON'T really want to go back! But you're card is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni....wow this is a colorful card, it just made me smile. I love what you have done with the color challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm old enough to admit that I was a true flower child....and that image reminds me of the whole thing! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!