Friday, August 13, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #24

Happy Friday!!!!

Whew...this week has just FLOWN by...

Seems like I lost a few days between getting home from vacation, preparing for Bob to go back to school (he starts back next week) and today. I'm not exactly sure where the time has gone but it's time again for Just For Fun's Color Challenge!

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Color Challenge #24

Today we have a nifty color combo....

JFFCC24

I was sure that I had some Alcohol Inks that would do nicely...

Stamp used: G2698 - Brushed Wildflowers

Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink colors: Cranberry, Lettuce, Sunshine Yellow

JFF CC #24 - Ink Stained Roni

If you'd like to play along be sure to post a link to your card on the Just For Fun blog....

You might be the lucky winner of a $50.00 gift certificate just like this weeks winner Mindy Young!!

(If you haven't had a chance you should really check out all of the amazing entries from last weeks challenge!)

For more inspiring ideas for this color challenge check out the other awesome creations from the rest of the Just For Fun Girls!


9 comments:

  1. I love the card. What great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination! I am definitely going to play along this weekend (if I can find the surface of my desk, that is...lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and design. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design appeal, Roni, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I love the spatter behind the image!! I have GOT to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG... this card is fantastic and I just love the way you used the challenge colors...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all the layers and your ink splots. Perfect background.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that! Love the way you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK I HAVE TO KNOW HOW YOU DID YOUR BACKGROUND SPLASHES!!!!! They are fantastic! BTW I love your site, I visit it at least 3 times a day. Looking at new and going thru your older post. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!