Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday Winner!!

Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes :) 

I appreciate the kind words and it was so much fun to read about your birthday too!

I used random.org to determine the winner and that winner is.....

Ellie Knol!!!!

Ellie Knol said...

My birthdate is about 5 years ahead of yours! Only difference maybe, I was born in Brasil!
Happy birthday to you !

October 28, 2010 6:52 AM
 
Congratulations Ellie!
Please e-mail me with your snail mail address so I can put these goodies in the mail to you :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roni, I love your blog its very inspriring and entertaining.
    I'm so happy that I won your bracelet giveaway. Could you send me your email address and then I can send you my postal address. For some reason I can't click on your email.
    Thanks
    Jolanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also congratulations to the other winners!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!