Monday, December 27, 2010

2nd Chance Winners!!!

Hopefully the 2nd time is the charm for this round of goodies ;)

The winners are as follows (drawn using random.org)....

Tic Tac Toe Tin....

Anonymous said...

Wow, would love a chance on a second chance prize! =Fun Stuff!

CarrieP

shocking120@gmail.com

December 16, 2010 5:15 PM

Gingerbread Garland....

Val said...

Would love to win any of your give-a-ways. Who wouldn't. Thanks for chance Roni.

Computer finally fixed after 6 months - have now become a follower. Love your blog.

Val

December 16, 2010 9:58 PM

Noel Banner....

Mariannes Kort og Stempling said...

I would love one of these prizes! I love your work, but I am not good at commenting on blogs - sorry...

December 17, 2010 12:29 AM

3rd Birthday Mega Box....

Connie said...

Oooo 2nd chance. As all your creations are fabulous, I must toss my hat in the ring for this.

connie dot eisele at gmail dot com

December 19, 2010 2:16 PM

Congratulations Ladies...

Please send me your snail mail addies...I will be going to the post office later this week with a bunch of prizes (these and previously posted).

4 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!