Friday, December 24, 2010

Altered Family Recipe Box Winner!!

Ops!  With the flurry of Christmas activities and last minute have to get things done I totally forgot to draw the winner of the recipe box!! 

First I wanted to say how delish every one's fav. rec. sounds!!  Makes me hungry just reading about them - LOL!! 

So here goes... as determined by Random.org....

The winner of the altered Recipe Box is....

2Ksmommy!!!

2Ksmommy said...

I love this box! absolutely love the colors you used on it too! My favorite recipe, right now, is for shrimp etoufee! I just learned how to cook it, so its been done frequently lately. I'm sure my family is tired of it, lol

December 16, 2010 2:43 PM

Congratulations!!!
(Please send me your snail mail addy)

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo excited!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!