Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas ....

Normally today is Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday but Debbi & Rick gave the design team girls the week off BUT I had a little message I wanted to send out to all of my inky friends so I figured I'd use some JFF stamps and say it with ink!!

 jff 12-10 001

and

JFF - Happy New Years! 002

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with whomever you celebrate with !!!

May you be blessed this season and in the coming year.

Lots of Inky Hugs...

Ink Stained Roni

11 comments:

  1. You have a nice holiday too! Stay warm and safe and enjoy the time with friends and loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, too, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Roni. What a sweet way to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The same to you and your family, enjoy and be safe. I love the cards!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings Roni and merry memory making in this beautiful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved following your blob all year and I also wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you start a blob? LOL of course I should have typed blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you too, Roni!
    Wishing you and your family a blissful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Roni! Have a lovely holiday, and a great start into another artful, ink-stained year! <3

    --Mina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your New Years card. I hope you have a safe and blessed new year. Thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!