Friday, January 14, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - Couples Cards!

YES!!!

It's Friday :)

And that means it's Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday here at Ink Stains...today my theme is Couples!

I was looking through my stamps and noticed I had several stamps that either by it's self or paired with another stamp (in the case of the dress form/male form) would make great Valentines cards for couples. Either friends, sweethearts, relatives, etc.

So here you go....

This first card was stamped on a background made using the Embossed Wax Paper Resist technique I shared back in September.  The couple was highlighted using Black Diamond Stickles.

JFF 1-14-11 003

My next card is one that uses a bit of the  "Groovy Inks" background paper I shared for January's calendar page.

JFF 1-14-11 002

and finally a great way to use those dress form stamps....

JFF 1-14-11 001

I hope you have a wonderful day and if you have a chance be sure to stop by the Just For Fun blog to see what the rest of the Just For Fun Girls have been up to this week!!

Be back later today with the calendar stamp winner!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love how these cards turned out Roni. My very favorite is of the two little girls. I love that background - so vibrant.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I especially like the dress form card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun cards Roni! Love how your interpretation of "couples" varied so much! Especially liked the one with the dress forms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!