Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy February Winner!!

I left this drawing up a week longer than I had planned due to family issues but I now have the winner of the Happy February Give-A-Way  and the  Nikki Sivils goodies .....

The winner is (drawn by Random.org)....

Post #25 ~

Gail!!!

Gail said...

Welly since i just had one of my fur-babies pass away suddenly last week..mine is Feb. 20 "Love your pet day"

Was fun reading..tfs..loves ya

February 2, 2011 10:06 AM

Congratulations Gail!!!
(and I'm sorry about your fur babies.)

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get your goodies in the mail.


5 comments:

  1. yeahhhh !! ty so much..i love the stamp set..can't wait to see it all..ty ty..
    and congrats to Kee!!!
    loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gail!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhh got my goody package this weekend!!! love it all roni ty so much..can't wait to make a something with it..the stamps are awesome and the dp..loves ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!