Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stickles Saturday... Bouquet of Hearts for You!!

Hi Everybody ~

It's Saturday!!!!  I hope you're all having a wonderful, relaxing and fun day today.  Maybe a little you time planned for some crafty goodness?  I hope so.

Today I have another Stickles card for you ~ a bouquet of heart blooms just in time for Valentine's Day!!  These are not your normal Valentine's Day colors though...Thistle, True Blue and Purple!  The stems were colored with Mystic Green.

Stickles 01-11 Roni 006

Remember there is only one day left to post a comment to be entered to win the Nikki Sivils goodies in the February Holiday Give-A-Way.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Roni

    I love this card. It's gorgeous.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did we do before stickles? I find I put some on just about every card I make.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roni: You certainly have been super creative and I am catching up with your posts. I love your chess charm as it is super clever. Happy Hearts to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a drawer full of Stickles. A girl can't go wrong with them!
    Lovely card.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roni -

    Gorgeous card! I really love this combination of colors. Stickles Rocks! So do you - LOL!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, these colors work for me too! Happy Valentine's Day to you Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!