Sunday, May 15, 2011

Half A Million Visits - Give-A-Way Winner!!!!

First I want to thank you all for helping Ink Stains to reach such a lofty mark...I never would have thought that in a mere 3 1/2 years over half a million people would stop by to see what's going on here in my inky corner of the net.

I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I have!

I really enjoyed reading all your comments and visiting the various places you've linked to.  Specially your personal blogs!  It's always fun to see what everyone has been up to ;)

Now, without further delay I have chosen the Giant prize package using Random.org. 
(I wish I could send you each a little goodie...maybe someday if I win the lottery!)

The winner is....

Creatology!!!!

Createology said...

Congratulations Roni. What a huge positive affirmation to your total creative talents. I love what you do and how generous you are sharing your techniques. This is an amazing giveaway opportunity and I would be thankful to participate.

April 28, 2011 11:02 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
please e-mail me with your snail mail addy so I can get your goodies in the mail!
 
Hope you all stick around for the 1,000,000 mark!

16 comments:

  1. Way to go :) enjoy your prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Thank you, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'll be looking forward to your next half a million!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Sooo Lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the lucky
    winner...way to go!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Roni and congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the lucky, lucky winner!!! That is one big fantastic prize package... Enjoy! :-)

    --Mina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the lucky, lucky winner!!! That is one big fantastic prize package... Enjoy! :-)

    --Mina

    ReplyDelete
  9. wtg roni!!.but i'm not surprised as i love visiting your blog..congrats to the winner..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roni am I the lucky winner?!! Yesterday we were having a snow storm and I had no computer so today what do I see...my name. Thank you so very much and I am honored to follow your blog and all of your talents. I use your super creative very special "Believe in a Cure" calendar every single day and think of you. Thank you 500,000 thank yous...
    P.S. I am emailing you my addy now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Creatology for being the lucky winner!! Also congrats to you Roni for having this well visited site!! But I think WE are all the lucky ones! We get to see into your crafty world (and, can I say...your mind?!!) and learn so much from you! I know I'll be here to help you reach that 1 Million Mark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that's awesome! And no wonder you have so many followers, you are sooooo creative and wonderful to share all your ideas with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!