Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Stamp 3 Ways - Tropical Sunset

Recently I was reminded of a feature I used to share on Ink Stains quite some time ago...."One Stamp - 3 Ways!".  A friend asked why I didn't do this anymore because she had really enjoyed it. 

Well I'm not sure why I stopped doing it but I thought it would be fun to bring it back so here is the first of many One Stamp 3 Ways 2011!

Tropical Sunset

 


Tropical Sunset

It's your Birthday Sunset
(Additional Supplies: Coordinations Paper; Stamps - Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Sentiment & Lighthouse; Distress Inks; Archival Ink; Stickles Glitter Glue; Spellbinders Die)

JFF - 7-1-11 001

Shells Sunset
(Additional Supplies: Coordinations Paper; Stamps - Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Bird, Shells, Grass, Sentiment; Distress Inks; Archival Inks, Liquid Pearls; Spellbinders Die)

JFF - 7-1-11 003

 
Thinking of You Sunset on the Beach
(Additional Supplies: Coordinations Paper; Stamps - Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Chair; Sentiment, Palm Tree, Grass, Birds; Distress Ink; Archival Ink; Stickles Glitter Glue)

JFF - 7-1-11 002

So there you go...
one main image stamp used 3 different ways!
Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love the sunset beach one with the chairs. Amazing what one stamp can produce with just the right imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing Roni~ I love how you constantly spark our creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your last sunset card. Very blingy and I just want to be on that beach! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni, you are great!!

    Greetings from Spain.

    Sir Jack and Lady Elizabeth Winchester

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 Beautiful cards... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, I'm glad you're doing this again! I love seeing how one stamp can be used in many different ways! Thanks Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have ordered your book :)

    Sir Jack and Lady Elizabeth Winchester

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!