Monday, October 24, 2011

Art Journal #5 - Supply List

I wanted to first let everyone know that you don't have to sign up and there is no cost associated with participating in the Art Journal.  If you're here you're more than welcome to join in the fun whenever you have time.  Each set of pages will be indefinitely so it's up to you when you create.

Here is the supply list for Art Lesson #5 -

Petroleum Jelly
Heavy Cardstock or Watercolor Paper
Die-cuts (shapes are your choice)
Assortment of Rubber Stamps
Waterproof Ink (Brand & Colors your choice)
Acrylic Paint

I'll be posting the first part of this technique tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo,Great I think I already have all the supplies.I love the fact you do this for free and with no sign ups-Hassle free-worry free-THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Denise! I so appreciate everything you share with us!! And we can do it on our own time with supplies we already have! It doesn't get any better! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetheart Roni. Thank you so much for everything you do for us. It is so very appreciated!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The supply list sounds very intriguing indeed! Cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just wondering this morning what our next discovery will be. Hooray for today. I believe I only need to buy the first item...unless I go borrow some from Mr. C's garage supplies. Roni I too wish to thank you for doing this without charge. Your kindness is greatly appreciated my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, indeed! Thanks so much for sharing and letting us play along with you for "free"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!