Monday, January 16, 2012

CHA Stuff Already - Vintaj & Ranger

I don't know if you've noticed (or if you're even looking) but I saw something that is going to be coming out at CHA that I am so excited about....

Vintaj (makers of jewelry components) and Ranger have teamed up to bring us all a couple amazing new products...Inks that are perm. on metal and a Satin Glaze

I am so excited, this opens up so many possibilities...not just for jewelry but for mixed media collage, cards and oh so many other areas of fun.  I'm thinkin' these are going to be must have's....

Now the only problem is waiting until they come out!

Is there something you've heard about coming out at CHA that you can't wait for?
Please share!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, this is great sounding! Also I saw that TENseconds Studio has a new line of patina that are like paints that will go on any surface and has metal in it and when you apply their ver-day it will then patina the surface. Looks really neat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that is just way too exciting!! I just got a BigKick and all the Vintaj Dies so that I can add some more metal work to my polymer clay tutorials. This ink and finish sounds awesome. Looks like it is going to come in a ton of colors as well as be able to be mixed. Looks like I'm going to have to make some room in my ink drawer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some clear points there. I looked on the internet for the subject and found most people will approve with your website.
    Chocolate Mold Maya 30x24mm x 12mm High, 35 Cavities

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!