Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Caught Up!

Hey Peeps!

I hope you're having a super day today :)

I am finally getting all caught up.  On top of tearing my room apart, being out of town this weekend and everything else I had an unexpected deadline for JFF today.  I ended up making 20 cards using their newest stamp release.  They will be displayed at StampFest in Orlando FL this weekend!  So, if you're in the area be sure to stop by the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps booth and see if you can tell which cards are mine ;)

I have caught up on sending out final details & mailing info for the Altered Charm Swap....if you haven't rec'd your copy, please let me know.  I will resend them.  It's getting to be quite the swap...so far we have 31 players for the General category and 25 for Halloween!

I'm getting very excited!!!

As far as the goodies I'm selling....I think almost all of the stamps are spoken for, most of the dies are gone as well. 

I'll be posting a fun new project soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I only *wish* I were going to be in Florida this weekend! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!