Sunday, August 12, 2012

Final Charms have arrived!!!

I am so happy to let you all know that the last of the charms have arrived!  I got a huge pile of envies on Fri/Sat but haven't been home long enough to post about them.

Here are the ones rec'd....

Andrea G.

Ingrid V

Kelli G.

Robin S

Caroline D

Shirley H

Sara B

Jo J

Jennifer D

Theresa P

Carol W

April J

I wanted to let you all know how I will be handling the swap...normally in the past I have swapped, sorted and resent within a day or so.  BUT, this swap is the largest yet so I am going to be taking a bit more time as I want to photograph each charm design (so if you made 5 similar you'll only see one photograph) and document who made it, I will then swap each group - general then Halloween, repackage, post and mail.  I usually tuck in a typed note from me to you but I am going to try to hand write notes to each person....I say try because I'm not sure how long this will take but that's my goal anyway ;)

I hope to have the swap sorted and back in the mail by later this week... I'm not sure what my time is going to look like since I may still have other family commitments but that's what I'm aiming for anyway.   I will keep you all updated on how things are going.




9 comments:

  1. Hi Roni,

    Even though I didn't participate in this swap I'd love to see what everyone created. It sounds like you have your work cut out for you!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they made it! Thank you again for hosting the charm swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Roni. Boy, you have a massive task ahead of you with all that sorting, photographing and note writing! I really do appreciate it and look forward to my swap making it's way back down under. Hugs from NZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing this, Roni! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear everyone's charms arrived. Thanks for hosting the swap. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear everyone's charms arrived. Thanks for hosting the swap. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea can't wait to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good plan... thanks for taking time to photograph all the charms because I know there will be lots I don't get because of just the shear numbers of participants. Will be fun to see all. Thanks again for hostessing the swap!! I'm hoping there will be a Christmas themed one...hint hint...LOL... I know, you're not even through this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa..hand written notes. You really are on a vintage kick. (tee hee hee)

    I've seen where folks do youtube videos of all the swapped items, maybe that's an option, then we get to see all of them. I know you're probably up to your eyes in charms right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!