Friday, October 26, 2012

Spring/Valentine's Day Swap Due Date

EDIT -

Well, I'm not sure what's up with the poll...there were at one point 7 votes then they started to disappear.  I'm not sure what's going on with it so I just deleted it.

Here are the choices ~

1-26

2-23

or

3-16

I'm leaning towards 3-16 but it seemed there were several votes (before they went MIA) for 2-23. 

LMK what you think.

Original Message....

Hi Everyone...

I posted a poll which allows you all to choose the due date for the next charm swap which will of the following groups - Valentine's Day/Love;  Spring Holidays (St. Pat's, Easter, Spring, April Showers, May Flowers) and General (anything besides the above).

I listed 3 different specific dates or the option to post something else here.

LMK what you think...Majority rules so please vote if you're planning on joining in the fun.

4 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!