Friday, November 9, 2012

Club Stamp Peacock Kit - II

Here is the rest of the cards I made using the Peacock Kit from Club Stamp....


This first card was made by stamping the feathers first with embossing ink and white embossing powder.  I thought it would stand out really nice on the green cardstock.  Then I stamped the rest of the feathers with green ink a shade darker than the paper.  To finish it off I covered the embossed feathers with Stickles.



This one was so fun to make.  I stamped the feathers with green ink then used markers to highlight the "eyes"  I used faux gemstones to make the body & head for the peacock.


I LOVE this card...
 The images were stamped with cobalt blue ink then each feather was chalked for a soft dreamy feel. 


Finally I stamped these feathers with embossing ink, used the embossing powder that turns to glue and pressed foil into the sticky embossed image.  I used Distress Inks to add the green, blue & purple to the background.


I hope you have enjoyed these examples and are inspired to pick up your inks, embossing powders and stamps!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool cards...love the colors! What embossing powder are you using that turns to glue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, these are so pretty! What's the name of the embossing powder that turns to glue that you used on the last card? That interests me a lot! Without a LS I'll have to buy online! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks soooo much for sharing these beautiful cards!
    Kay@ClubScrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, pretty. Fabulous variety of techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I am crazy about these peacock stamps! Your cards are gorgeous, as always, and i wish I could see them in person because i know they're even more wonderful up close!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!