Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Technique Calendar - January

Yesterday we started off the

Here is how my calendar page turned out....

Stamping with Alcohol Inks


2013 Tech Calendar - Jan 002
 
Tomorrow I'll be sharing a technique that I've been exploring along with several others that was inspired by our trips to various antique malls and flea markets.... 
curious??? 
I hope so but I can't tell you any more so I don't give it away!
 
I will tell you I'll be using red and white embossing powders since I'll be working on February.  You can of course use other colors if desired.

8 comments:

  1. I like the dimension the embellishments added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Roni. this is awesome! Love the colors and that pennant shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours turned out great! I do not have any alcohol inks, but I am going to play with this idea anyway and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. The background was wow but all the embellies are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Roni, I love this technique and the embellishments are perfect. I've finally finished mine :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!