Saturday, June 14, 2014

Creative Medium Photo Update!

Yesterday I shared a bit of info about Creative Medium from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko but the medium hadn't had a chance to dry completely so I couldn't show you how nice they look on a finished project.

Well I took photos of them again after they were dry.  I added those photos to the post as an update but didn't know if blogger tells you about an update so I thought I'd share this post to be sure you saw how translucent the finished product is.



Close-ups of each of the different varieties.  
You'll notice how even the thicker layers (above the photo) turned out great even after I boiled it with the heat tool yesterday - LOL!!






2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted them again! I just love the vintage one! I definitely need some of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!