Friday, October 10, 2014

Boo! Scrabble Tile Halloween Card


A fun collage card for a spooky holiday!

Hope you all had a super week!  I thought it would be fun to leave you with a fun stamped collage card for Halloween...   

I started off by stamping and embossing the spider web on a white sheet of cardstock.  I then applied a variety of PanPastels over the web and the rest of the card panel.  I then glued a torn section of Halloween pattern paper to the panel and added a bit more PanPastels.   I then sprayed the entire panel with hair spray to set the pastels.

I then went about stamping various images to the card - fence, sentiments, spider, bats - all Just For Fun stamps.  I then added a couple fun treat bag images, a Dresden Trim cat and the scrabble tiles.  For an added punch I applied a bit of red Stickles to the spider & cat and clear (Diamond) Stickles to the web.  

It took a bit of time but I think the finished card was well worth it :)

Hope you all have a wonderfully
inky weekend!!


5 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!