Friday, October 24, 2014

Hocus-Pocus Treat Cone!

Time for some yummy goodness...
a Halloween Treat Cone filled with Candy Corn!

I know, some people love it, others hate it.  Well I'm in the love column...can't get enough of that honey, sweet goodness!


I started off by painting some Embedibles from ArtAnthology with Imperial (purple) Sorbet.


Then painted a paper mache cone with some of their Limeaid (such a fun color!)


Glued the dots to the cone, added some black ball trim, a little sparklie silver mesh...


A fun collage image from Altered Pages and a couple stamped images from JFF 
and then filled it with Candy Corn!


Easy Peasy!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how you made the cone! I really like the collage image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with those dots!! Love the cone- adore the candy! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a lover of the candy corn but I adore the cone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the sweets also!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of vintage image and an older idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!