Sunday, October 19, 2014

Watercolor Paper Winners!!

I finally got a chance to cut up the watercolor paper that I've had stashed under my bed waiting for this moment!!   I have 8 - yes EIGHT packages ready to go!!

There are two different assortments - Some of the papers were larger so there were enough to cut one for each package.  Some of the papers were smaller to begin with and after I cut off my "experimental" pieces I didn't have much left so I only got 4 pieces of each.  

There are also some more expensive pieces of watercolor paper included in each of the mixes.  When I originally ordered the paper I went a bit wild and got some more pricey papers but decided not to use them for the comparison because they really were cost prohibitive.  

Each mix also includes a piece of paper made from Bamboo!!  It's not watercolor paper but it is just an extra little bit of fun to try.   

Some papers are 3x6 and others are larger - it just depended on what I had left.  Anyway, I now have (8) -  6x9 envies - each with 10 pieces of beautiful, lush watercolor paper just waiting for a new home....

and the winners are....
(in no particular order)

Lisa Goldsmith

Sharon Lones

Ina Good

Denise Bryant

KT Fit Kitty

Angelia Chambers

WWillow

JackieP Neal

Congratulations Everyone!!
Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get your papers out to you asap.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am very excited to be one of the lucky winners of your watercolour paper! Thank you so much! I will email you my address shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! how exciting! Congrats to all the winners- and a huge Thank You to you Roni, for taking the time to do the comparisons for us ,and offering up such a neat prize! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!