Tuesday, December 9, 2014

World Blog Link Party...

Happy Monday All!

Peg Rounds has invited me to participate in the World Blog Link Party!  I am supposed to answer a few questions and share links to another blogger.

Here goes ~

1) What am I working on....

At the moment I'm working on Christmas goodies - gifts for family and cards for friends.  I am also participating in the 12 Days of Christmas at Unruly PaperArts just for some extra fun.  :)




2) How does my work differ from others of its genre? 

I would say that something that sets me apart from other artists is that I have an extreme range of styles that I work with and I like to experiment.  I prefer and generally go vintage but I like to step out of my comfort zone and work with all sorts of products, styles and techniques.  I love a good challenge, trying new things and generally I don't follow the artsy rules.  



3) Why do I create what I do?

Gosh, I create for all sorts of reasons but mostly because I can't imagine not creating.  Art is a gift that shouldn't be squandered...if you've got it, use it...and I do!



4) How does my creating process work?

Creating for me is mostly spontaneous.  I just sit down and make...whatever strikes me on the moment...it could be a card, a piece of jewelry, I might play with a new tool or product or I might dig in my stash and pull out something I've had for years.  Sometimes I get crazy ideas that I have to try immediately and can't rest until it's complete or it might just be something that pops into my mind as I'm cleaning up my desk.

My mind is always in art mode so inspiration and ideas come from nowhere and everywhere...no matter where you look there is an artistic idea waiting to be born.  The same goes for "things"... I never know when I might look at something and see my new project.

"Ink"-spiration is always right around the corner...you just have to remember to turn that corner :)

Now I would to send you off to visit another artist that I think you might enjoy as much as I do.  

I would like to introduce you to is Danie May from Australia and her blog D-Dazzled Scraps.   You may recognize her name as she is the Owner/Editor of Unruly PaperArts and she is also a design team member at Altered Pages!

My Photo



Hope you have a wonderful day friends!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Roni, thanks for the nomination I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to learn more about you and how you create, Roni. Thanks for joining the hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!