Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tim Holtz Stamps - Sold Out Thanks!

Hello All -

During my recent cleaning spurt switching my stamps from cling mounted to TIOO I came upon my stash of Tim Holtz stamps that I don't use anymore.  I'm offering them up today - the prices are marked by each photo + whatever shipping is.  I prefer Pay Pal if possible.  E-mail me ( roni jj at gmail dot com)  with whatever you're interested in and if I still have them available they are yours :)

Be sure to check back because I still have several boxes of stamps to go through and will probably be going my mfg.  

Here you go....

The only thing I have left at this time are the cling sheets....

10 sheets of 9x12" Cling Mount Foam - $35.00 
(I paid 50.00 for it about a month ago).


Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!