Friday, October 9, 2015

Metallic Fall Pumpkins - Oh My!

You know how much I love fall and all that goes with it and today I've got a great project that is so easy to make but adds a real punch to your seasonal decor....



I made these pumpkins using StazOn Metallic Inks paired with Tuxedo Black irRESISTible Pico Embellisher.  The largest pumpkin was a trio of colors - Copper on the bottom, Gold in the center and Platinum along the top - my own metallic version of a candy corn pumpkin!  The medium sized pumpkin is copper and the small gold and I gave each a different treatment with the Pico Embellisher.

If you'd like to see step by step instructions you can check it out here - 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute...Hey Roni, you know all the stuff you make, do you keep it or give it away or what do you do with it? I am building up quite a stash and whilst I give some away I am getting very full up...I know you have lots of giveaways but what about everything else...any thoughts/ Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's funny you should ask that question. Since I have been cleaning, organizing and such I have found LOTS of projects that have just been sitting around my room. Some of my favorites I keep and put up on my walls....the rest have been sitting in piles - Most I'm going to give to Mom - the rest I may do another big give-away - I just can't keep it all.

      Delete
    2. BTW, if I post a reply to your comment do you get a notification that I did so? I''ve noticed the "reply" thing for a while but didn't know how it worked. If you know I replied back or not. If you do get notified I will use it more.

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!