Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Cornucopia Card

Today my Thanksgiving Cornucopia card is posted over on the IMAGINE Crafts blog!   I used one of the Kaliedacolor Ink Pads for the background!  I just love those pads - so easy to get a great looking fade going.


For complete instructions on how I made the card, step by step instructions and a complete supply list check out - Harvest Cornucopia Thanksgiving Card.  

2015_November_RJ_Thanksgiving_10

You'll see how I added a bit of shine to a few of the harvest goodies.
Hope you stop by and check it out!



1 comment:

  1. Roni, as soon as I am finished here, I am popping over to the blog to see your complete Instructions. Once again, you have outdone yourself and created such a beautiful and warm card that will be cherished by the recipient. The bit of shine makes the gourds appear so dimensional....so Roni-perfect! I see in the news that your part of the country is being hit by some tough winter weather. Please stay safe and I wish you and your wonderful family the happiest of Thanksgivings! Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!